Real Wedding: Tina + Alex
Location: Northern California
Photography: Jasmine Wang Photography
Event Planning & Design: Anais Events, An SAB Top 50 Vendor: Link Here
Florals, Stationery & Staffing: Anais Events, An SAB Top 50 Vendor: Link Here
– A Minimalist and Romantic ‘Mandap’ for the Hindu Ceremony.
– Bridal jewelry, accessories, personal flowers and little mason jars filled with the bride’s favorite indian spice mix (masala).
– The Bride outfit was a Contemporary western take on the Indian bridal dress – she wore the traditional ‘lengha’ skirt but paired with a bustier top instead!
– A Cupcake tower crowned with custom ‘chicken’ figurines (affectionate names for one another).
– The Table numbers were designed around pictures taken by the couple at favorite spots while travelling around the world together.
– An Indo-western Fusion cuisine with crowd favorites – Lemon Grass Chicken Kababs and Tandoori Bass among others.
– Specialty drinks: ‘Tina-tini’ and ‘Alexander the Great’.
– A Special Bollywood-inspired performance by their close friends.
Venue: Thomas Estate
Priest: Pandit Nilesh Pandya
Cakes: Flour Chylde Bakery
Catering: Amber India San Francisco
Music: DJ Mandeep Singh, Absolute Vibez
Lighting: Avenue Illumination
Transportation: Polly Martini Limousine
Hair & Make-up: Julianne Chai
Henna: Neeta Sharma
Favors & Personal Flowers: The Bride herself!