November 28, 2016
Ashley + Joseph // Cinematic Wedding Day Highlights
On May 28, 2016, Ashley & Joseph became husband and wife. They chose to have their first wedding ceremony at St. Anthony Greek Orthodox Church. The ceremony began with Ashley walking down the isle in a beautiful, white dress. They exchanged rings and declared their love for each other. They chose to have their second ceremony at the Langham Hotel located in Pasadena, CA. The ceremony began with Joseph arriving on a camel for his baraat. They held a traditional Hindu ceremony conducted by Vinod Dave outside under a mandate. The reception followed in the evening in the main ballroom.
Behind the scenes: They decided to go with one of our cinematic packages, which included 2 Canon 5D Mark III camera coverage of preparation, ceremony and reception. They will receive a full length extended reel (about 3 hours) along with a highlight reel (15 minutes). Client will also receive the hard drive with all raw files.
– “Begin Again” (Instrumental)
– “Life in Technicolor” (Instrumental)
– “Arrival of the Birds” (Instrumental)
– “Dhalla Ve Dhalla” (Instrumental)
– “Jashn-E-Bahaaraa” (Instrumental)
– “Unconditionally” (Instrumental)
– “High Heels”
– “The Final Letter” (Instrumental)
* Find us on Facebook and like us! facebook.com/roblesvideo